Great incentive programs are not just a way to celebrate success in an exotic location, they are a proven investment in your entire team that increase sales, improves employee or customer loyalty, rewards productivity, motivates your entire team and cultivates meaningful interaction between senior management and employees or your customers. Incentive programs create an atmosphere of camaraderie and excitement that has lasting impressions far beyond any other motivational tool.
With over 15 years of experience producing motivational programs in over 100 countries around the world, our expertise and destination knowledge is second to none. We help you create the perfect incentive program whether in India or somewhere around the globe that drives performance, inspires, entices and delights your attendees. Our incentive specialists work with you as an integrated part of your corporate team to develop a unique creative program that is truly a 'once in a lifetime' experience for your attendees, regardless of the destination.
An alternative to the group incentive is an individual incentive program. Instead of traveling as a group, winners would be able to choose from a selection of destinations and options. We can help you create an individual program that fits your needs and works within your internal corporate framework. We manage the entire process from A to Z, but most importantly manage your attendees and provide them with a phenomenal experience
India is a magnificent land of contrasts gives you the grandeur of the Himalayas, the colour and festivity of Rajasthan, the variety of wildlife in the national parks and the gentler culture of the south with its temples, spice plantations and palm-fringed backwaters a perfect destination for Incentive Tours.
Group travel is an excellent choice for many companies to deliver incentives. On a group program the entire group of winners participates in the same itinerary at the same time.
Group travel offers many advantages:
- Know exactly when your group will be out of the office, and for how long
- Control the experience – reinforce your company brand and message
- Seminars and social events are easily arranged
- Build great camaraderie between team members and between participants and management
- Cost effective as many participants are sharing the organization and management expenses
- Hotel sourcing, negotiations, and contracting
- Find the perfect destination to motivate your employees
- End to end transportation management
- Attendee and VIP management
- Total logistical management
- Plan and manage all receptions, group activities and optional tours
- Plan and manage all entertainment and décor elements
- Create and manage all food and beverage
- Complete on-site program management